Here comes first part of the HTML for web designing learners. First of all, you need to have editor of HTML. Some popular options for editing are as below:
- Notepad++ https://notepad-plus-plus.org/
- Dreamweaver https://www.adobe.com/in/products/dreamweaver.html
- Aptana Studio 3 http://www.aptana.com/products/studio3/download.html
- BlueGriffon http://bluegriffon.org/
If all these are not available, the Notepad can be also used that is free with Windows operating system.
Every HTML document starts with <!DOCTYPE html>. Some other common tags are as below:
- <HTML> this is the root tag of all in the HTML.
- <head> here only meta information will be placed that is actually intended for search engines.
- <title> this will be title of document mainly for search engines.
- <body> here is going to be visible elements of website that will be before users.
- <h1> this is large heading of content inscribed in the body.
- <p> this is the paragraph.
Each tag ends with forward slash like for <p> it will be </p>. Between opening and closing tags, there will be content. Web browsers are capable of reading all tags of HTML.
A HTML page works in following hierarchy:
<title>Learn Website Designing</title>
<h1>Hire Bangalore Website Designer</h1>
<p>We also offer graphic designing, brochure, logo in Bangalore</p>
File should be used using extension .html or .htm. Encoding should be UTF 8.